help me I can’t stop laughing
DID HE JUST RUN ALL THE WAY TO THE SEATS TO CLAP FOR HIS TEAM OMFG
Admit that you’re not afraid to fall in love. You’re afraid to fall for the wrong person again…
- What could you be grateful for and positive about right now, if you really wanted to? – Your greatest weapon against stress and negativity is your ability to choose one thought over another. Happiness escapes from those who refuse to see the good in what they have. When life gives you every reason to be negative, think positive.
- What’s one problem you’re thankful you don’t have? – Smile right now; not because life has been easy, perfect, or exactly as you had anticipated, but because you choose to be happy and grateful for all the good things you do have, and all the problems you know you don’t have.
- What are you holding on to that you need to let go of? – Oftentimes holding on actually makes us weaker, and letting go builds our strength. Does that thing you were extremely upset about six months ago, or last year, really matter now? I bet it doesn’t. And if you’re still thinking about it, it’s not serving your best interests.
- Who, or what, needs your forgiveness? – Forgiveness doesn’t always lead to healed relationships and situations. Some relationships and situations aren’t meant to be. Forgive anyway, and let what’s meant to be, BE. Go ahead and set yourself free. When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and break free.
- What’s the right thing to do? – Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should. Just because it’s easy, doesn’t mean it’s worth your while. Do what’s right, not what’s easy. It’s a far less stressful way to live.
- What’s something nice you can do for someone else right now? – Do all the good you can, to as many people as you can, as often as you can. No act of love and kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. Good vibes always come back around.
- What compliments have you received lately? – Remember, butterflies don’t know the color of their wings, but the human eyes know how beautiful they are. Likewise, in the haste of your busy days, you likely don’t notice just how great you are, but others nearby still see that you are incredible. When someone says something nice about you, it’s worth remembering.